Bed Bug Scent Detection:
Hotels, motels, hospitals, long term health care facilities and homeowners can now benefit from the extremely accurate detection of bed bugs that only a bed bug detection dog can offer.
You’ve heard of bomb dogs, drug dogs and arson dogs. Now, Man’s Best Friend is the latest weapon in the war on bed bugs. Traditional bed bug detection methods can be very expensive, time consuming, and labor intensive. Certified Bed Bug Dogs generate quicker and more accurate results. For example, the bed bug canine can search the average hotel room in fewer than five minutes. Our dogs are Florida Canine Academy trained and certified in bed bug detection.
Bed bugs are an issue for hotels, travelers, businesses and homeowners.
Bed bugs leave itchy, bloody welts on human skin. Adult bed bugs can live for a year without eating, making them especially hard to control. Once inside a hotel, home, or office bed bugs spread rapidly from room to room – through pipes, in vacuum cleaners, on clothing and in luggage.
Bed bugs are not just in beds. They can be in chair cushions, sofas, behind electrical outlets, in cracks and crevices around baseboards, and behind picture frames. They can live anywhere in any room.
Bed bugs can be hard to treat. Bed bugs should not be equated with filth or sanitation problems — in hotels or in homes. Bed bugs are very elusive, transient, and nocturnal. Bed bugs can also withstand a wide range of temperatures from nearly freezing to 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
An effective bed bug control strategy should start with a careful, thorough inspection by a canine certified to detect bed bugs. This is not a pest that can be controlled effectively with do-it-yourself measures.
The only way to begin controlling bed bugs is with consistent inspection by our certified canine dog, and treatment by our technicians specially trained in treating bed bugs.
If you think you have bed bugs, contact Alpha Pest Management
- Less Expensive. Bed bug detection dogs generate quicker and more accurate results. That leads to lower remediation costs for homeowners and insurers. For schools, hotels, commercial and government buildings, cost savings can be substantial.
- Cutting-Edge Technology. Certified bed bug scent detection dogs with their technician handlers are cutting-edge technology and the latest trend in the home inspection industry. It’s the only inspection tool that can detect and pinpoint sources of bedbugs – critical information for lowering costs.
- Proven and Trusted. Man’s Best Friend has been trusted for years by military and law enforcement agencies to detect bombs and drugs.
- Dogs are Honest. Dogs are trained to work for food and love, not for profit.
- Greater Peace of Mind. Research supports that if the dog finds bed bugs, there’s a high statistical probability you should investigate further outside the alert zone.
- Quick Results. For realtors concerned about escrow timelines, bed bug scent detection dogs can quickly and accurately inspect a home, which gives both parties the feedback they need to effectively resolve issues.
Proud Member of